Setting up TSYS IP Address Communication with DolphinPOS
1. Connect your PAX Terminal on the same network as your POS (Connect
Ethernet cable to the same place the POS is getting internet from Router
2. Log into the Pax to retrieve the IP address assigned for the
UserGuide for Navigating PAX S300
3. Press the Menu button then it will ask you for a password. Press
Function/1 simultaneously to display if not on Menu. The password by
default is the current date entered in (mm/dd/yyyy) format. Press Enter
4. Scroll until you reach "Communications", press Green button then it will
ask you to enter password. The password by default is the current date
entered in (mm/dd/yyyy) format. Press Enter
5. Select LAN Parameters from the Communication Options.
6. Select IP Address. Once you get IP Address write it down, you will need
it to configure the PAX to Tablet
7. Press the Red button to go back out of LAN Parameters
8. Next you go into ECR Comm. Type.
9. Select Ethernet. There you will get your Communication Port number
(10009). Once you get the Communication Port number write it down,
you will need it to configure the PAX to Tablet.
10.Press the Green button to get to the Communication Protocol Page, and
then select "HTTP GET" as Communication Protocol.
11.Once you set the Communication Protocol to HTTP GET and get the IP
Address and Communication Port. You are now ready to configure it with
the IPAD tablet.
12.Open DolphisPOS APP, go to “MORE” then go to “Credit card
Processing”. Select “Integrated Pin PAD”, choose card Provider has
“TSYS” and then enter the IP address (from step6) and Port Number
DolphinPOS User Guide